Verse of the Day


Sunday, September 23, 2007

First Day of Autumn

I realized I haven't posted in over a month -- please forgive. I haven't had my usual time on Saturdays but yesterday was the first time in along time that Libby has gone with her Granny for their usual Saturday playdate. Rather than fiddle with the computer, I spent the day at the Twin Pines house doing laundry, which has overtaken Libby's playroom, and catching up on Tivo since we don't have television at the Aria house. It was the absolute best day!

Our friends from OH were in with their daughter so they came over to watch the UK v Arkansas game -- which was great for the Big Blue Nation! We were all into the game but took our respective turns checking on the girls but when they got ready to leave, we all made our way upstairs to find two little Indian girls -- they had marked on each other's faces and arms with Crayola markers! I tried to get a picture with Libby's digital camera but it was too dark and since I had our camera at the other house, a golden opportunity slipped by! Sorry about that.

I will try to make a fresh start with this blog -- it is a new season. Here's to fresh starts! kml

1 comment:

kitzkazventure said...

Love the new layout! I know how hard it is to take a minute....if our families lived closer, I know that I would not keep up as often as I do. At least Libby and her friend just draw on each other, Nick seems to find much more trouble (zantac!) when I am not right at his side! ;) Talk soon! Karen