Verse of the Day


Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day Two

Life Group from 9:00 to 11:00 watched a Rob Bell video, Everything Is Spiritual, which I would highly recommend. Click on it to see a clip. Loved seeing everyone and can't wait to join you all again in June!

Spent the afternoon with Libby, rocked her to sleep around 4:30 for a nap, after she woke up we took the tricycle for a ride around the neighborhood and saw two bunnies in a yard along the way

Accepted a new position for teaching next year at The Lexington Latin School

Bobby and Libby are playing UNO and she just won. My parents taught her a song, "I'm hot, I'm hot, I'm really really hot" and then they touch her arm and make a "zzz" sizzle sound. So funny, the other day she touched my mom's arm and said, "You're cold!"

2 comments:

kitzkazventure said...

We are still out of town but can't wait to hear about TLLS....sounds very interesting to me! Hope you had a good playdate on Wed! Talk soon!

Katie said...

It's great to read how all of you are doing. We miss Kentucky!!!! Especially now that we are having our second snowstorm this week and are covered with over two feet of snow....congrats on the new job! Give Libby a hug for us.

The Gillens