Verse of the Day


Saturday, July 19, 2008

Birthday dinner with Granny





Aunt Laura, Libby and Granny at Applebee's, Libby's favorite restaurant.

Libby with her Aunt Laura

Libby is wearing her cherry clothes from Gymboree which Granny let her pick out for her birthday (are you seeing a pattern here?) Notice that she purchased the coordinating sunglasses to complete her outfit!

She enjoyed playing with the princesses almost as much as eating the cake.

Granny let Libby pick out her birthday cake from Caramanda's. Beautiful as well as delicious!

3 comments:

kitzkazventure said...

Libby has had as many Birthday parties as Nick did! So fun!
Love the cake and Caramanda's!

The Highley Family said...

I love the cake. I plan to get Owen's there. I love the cherry outfit.

Julie, Tim, and Peyton said...

Okay, Libby may have had as many birthday celebrations as I did this year! i love the cake. I haven't heard of Caramanda's so I will check it out.