Verse of the Day


Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pool Party!

Day #2 of Blogging! For those of you new to this like me, you can click on the pictures to enlarge them -- when you are finished with each picture just be sure to use the BACK button instead of the X or you will have to log on again! I speak from experience.


Picture left: This should actually be the last picture of the blog but ended up the first! Still working on all this! Both the girls were ready to go at this point. Libby said "I want to go back to the beach house!"
Picture right: Libby and Daddy riding the whale float.


Lauren Clay, John, Libby and Bobby stop briefly to pose for me!




Getting ready to jump...


look at that perfect cheerleader form!











I thought this would be the first picture on the blog -- it was our first picture at the pool. Slowly working our way in, one step at a time.




Just a few more days of vacation left. The guys are playing golf this afternoon and the girls might go to the outlets and Starbucks. We went to dinner and the outlets last night but it is huge and we only made it half way through -- we hate not to finish it! Thanks for checking us out! Be sure to comment or email me! This is so fun -- I have gotten more emails from friends which is so nice! What a way to keep in touch. TTFN, KML









No comments: