Verse of the Day


Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hi-5 Live!

Libby is worn out after a long fun day of singing & dancing with her Hi-5 friends.


Libby NOT wanting her picture made! She is holding her Jump N Jive with Hi-5 cd book and jup-jup. This is all we listen to in the car now -- please pray for me!




Kimmee reading a story -- the show is almost over!

Libby hugging Jup-Jup during intermission -- just starting to get the hang of this concert thing!




This is Jenn & Chats, her second favorite characters.












































This is Kimmee, her favorite character. You'll see more pictures of her, but not with Jup-Jup her sidekick.






Bobby & Libby before the show began. This is pretty much what she did for the first part of the show -- suck her thumb!

OK! I don't get this blog! Earlier I lost all my journaling so I am too mad to retype it right now and all the pictures are backwards with all this space in between! Love/hate relationship going on here. I had so much fun reading Mel and Shannon's blog and I haven't had my usual Saturdays to update what has been going on with us. Can't believe it is August 1st today! Maybe my entry just sucked and that was God's way of not posting it! Who knows! I am going to heat up a nice slice of apple pie with caramel topping on top with side scoop of HD Dulce de leche ice cream and relax for the evening. What a way to end the day! Hope to hear from ya'll soon -- akml










4 comments:

Shannon Sampson said...

Oh, wow... I'm going to have to avoid showing lauren clay your latest posting... she'll be jealous! looks like the Hi5 concert was FUN! I know what you mean about frustrations with the blog. I have lots of issues with the pictures and the layout...

kitzkazventure said...

I am not happy about your trials but you can only imagine how we felt in Kaz when we were paying for the time and the computers were slow. One day I was in tears after writing a really informative blog and then it erased. Pat had to finish. I can maybe show you how to check and see if it saved as a draft. They have a new feature that saves it as you write...oh, I wish they would have had that when I was doing our journal in Kaz. See you all tomorrow! K

uhlsfam said...

how precious are these pictures! i am so out of it i don't even know what hi5 is???

i feel your pain with the blogger issues - sometimes it's not so fun, but hang in there!!

Shannon Sampson said...

We want more posts!! At least give us a brief update on how teaching is going. I hope you and Libby had fun on your weekend getaway! i hear that bobby met arnold palmer... John has been telling everyone about it!