Verse of the Day


Saturday, July 14, 2007

Shilito Park with MaMa

This is the same day as Lunch with Mama (see blog archive) but notice the different outfit. She is doing great with the potty but this was her first accident while we were at Shilito Park at the playground. She loves to slide, climb and crawl so much that she doesn't want to take a break to go to the restroom. She did but after she had already wet her pants! Never to fear, I had a change of pants in the car and she went right back to her job of playing. What a fun day!



























2 comments:

Shannon Sampson said...

I'm excited to see that you're posting now!! The pictures are precious. If you check out our blog, you'll see that Lauren Clay had her first success on the potty yesterday. We have a long way to go yet, but everything is progress! Also, I'm going through things from my former life as a resource teacher and I have some things for your classroom...

kitzkazventure said...

Hey, You and Shannon have such photogenic girls. Love all the pics. We are into going to the southland park now in the evenings because it is so empty. I would also like to visit the pool there. We need to arrange a combined playdate! We also have been using our children's museum pass and love their toddler room. The kids play and the girls talk! Hope to see you soon and yes we have been doing the 830 class and I would love Libby to join him ...we are working on getting him thru the transition to their big group. He is crying at this point and then won't let me leave after that. Talk to you soon! Call me! K