Verse of the Day


Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday: Mommies dinner & playdate

Tonight we were at Ms. Julie & Peyton's house for pizza while the Daddies met at The Livesay Group conference room. Ms. Susan & Hannah along with Ms. Amy & Ben and Matthew rounded out the group. So many new toys from Christmas, it was organized chaos! You would never know Matthew is the baby (or youngest I should say since he is one already), he is right in there with the rest of them, climbing on everything and staking his claim to the toy of the moment! He did look darling in his Ohio State outfit. It is a tie game at ten as I type now. Libby wore her pink cowboy boots and rode her pink/purple tricycle through the neighborhood since was an unusually warm January day. Bobby has the privilege of putting her to bed tonight.

Any New Year's Resolutions? I am modifying the phrase "one day at a time" to reflect my schedule, so here it is: Enjoy each half day at a time, then teach one class at a time. I am determined not to let school still my joy at home. I will not stay past 3:15. I will not fret about my situation. I will plan at school, grade at school and not bring work home -- period! Life is too short and Libby is only three this year. Lord, whatever I am supposed to learn from this please help me catch on quickly and make time fly! LSU just went up by a touchdown with seven minutes left in the second quarter. Until the next time, k

1 comment:

junglemama said...

What a nice resolution. :)