Verse of the Day


Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mascot Madness

I am sitting here watching the Road to the Final Four with Libby. She is squealing every time she sees a mascot! Hilarious! What a memory.

She will let us watch the games but she wants to see their team mascot -- there cannot be enough commercial breaks for her. She has been playing with her mini pink basketball on the hardwood floors and then she will go get her pom-poms and cheer. All this in her pink tutu. How cute!

One other memory I wanted to post before I forget. Last Sunday, before we went to church for Easter, we were reading several Easter story books. I asked her what Jesus feed the disciples for supper and she replied "Grape juice and rocks" -- I will have to ask her Bible study teachers where that came from! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

I am on Spring Break this week. Glory! Now let's hope we have some nice weather, K

No comments: