Verse of the Day


Thursday, May 22, 2008

Her first bowling

For our last day of school (KORE) we took the kids bowling this afternoon. Another teacher took her son and I took Libby. I didn't have my camera but a student took some pictures that she will email. Honestly, tonight I sat down to download pictures to post on the blog and our camera card doesn't fit this laptop but the other one at the office -- UGH! They had the best time -- the little shoes, the special bowling ball, and a "slide" that the put the ball on and watch it roll down the lane! Can't wait to post the pictures. Tomorrow I have a meeting at my new school, a teacher's luncheon at my old school and then graduation that night. Tuesday I just have to finalize a few things and I am officially done for the summer. My new school doesn't start until after Labor day so I have a full three months off! I am looking forward to this summer like no other. By the way, she started her game off with two spares and ended the last frame with a spare for a score of 87. Not bad for a beginner!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yea!! You're finished with school!! Congrats for making thru the schoolyear! We'll have to take the girls bowling together sometime; Alyssa's favorite part is waiting for the ball to come back to her! We are hoping to make it to KY for Father's Day weekend. Also, we now have a web cam, so we'll be able to be seen in real time (once we get it all set up!).